- If you are unsure of what size to order, we have sizing tops available at the clubrooms at Marion Stadium on Saturday mornings between 10:00am & 12:00 noon
Obtaining a Player Number:
Once the player has registered and received confirmation that they have been placed in a team, the player will need to be issued with a SABC player number.
SABC playing numbers are issued by the club’s admin, please email email@example.com to obtain a playing number.
Loan Singlet Process:
- To ensure that players have a singlet to play in while waiting for their new singlet to be delivered, SABC have established a set of loan singlets.
- Loan tops are only provided to players who are confirmed to have registered for the season and have placed an order for their playing singlet. Once you have ordered your playing singlet, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to pick up your loan top (stock permitting)
- You are required to take back the loan singlet (in good, clean condition) at the time of picking up your order.
- Your order will not be released until the loan top is returned.