SABC reversible playing singlet (for both District & Domestic)- Unisex Cut
Made to Order Item:
- Made-to-order uniform items will take 6-8 weeks to be filled from the date that we place the order with our supplier.
- Orders will be forwarded to our supplier only twice a month (on the 1st and 15th day of each month) therefore depending on when you place your order within the month, it could take up to 8 weeks. Please keep this in mind when expecting delivery and try to get your order in before these dates to avoid delays.
- We have sizing tops available at the clubrooms at Marion Stadium on Saturday mornings between 10:00am & 12:00 noon.
Obtaining a Playing Number:
Once the player has registered and received confirmation that they have been placed in a team, the player will need to be issued with a SABC player number.
SABC playing numbers are issued by the club’s admin, please email the player’s name and DOB to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a playing number.
Loan Singlet Process (District Players Only)
- To ensure that players have a singlet to play in while waiting for their new singlet to be delivered, SABC have established a set of loan singlets.
- Loan tops are only provided to players who are confirmed to have registered for the season and have placed an order for their playing singlet. Once you have ordered your playing singlet, e-mail email@example.com to make arrangements to pick up your loan top (stock permitting)
- You are required to take back the loan singlet (in good, clean condition) at the time of picking up your order.
- Your order will not be released until the loan top is returned.
- Unfortunately we do not have enough loan singlets for Domestic Players. These are set aside for District Players where the correct uniform is compulsory.