Made to Order Item:
- Made-to-order uniform items will take up to 6 weeks to be filled from the date that we place the order with our supplier.
- Orders will be forwarded to our supplier only twice a month (on the 1st and 15th day of each month) therefore depending on when you place your order within the month, it could take up to 8 weeks. Please keep this in mind when expecting delivery and try to get your order in before these dates to avoid delays.
- If you are unsure of what size to order, we have sizing kits available at the SABC clubrooms at Marion Stadium on Saturday mornings between 10:00am & 12:00 noon
Obtaining a Playing Number:
Once the player has registered and received confirmation that they have been placed in a team, the player will need to be issued with a SABC player number.
SABC playing numbers are issued by the club’s admin, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a playing number.
Warm up Top Policy:
- Warm up tops are not compulsory
- Warm-up tops can only be purchased by SABC players with a confirmed playing number
- The name and playing number on the warm-up top are both compulsory
- The name on the warm-up top must be the player’s first name or surname, not a nickname
- Commonly abbreviated first names, where the abbreviation is still a name in its own right, are generally acceptable – e.g. Jess (Jessica) or Tom (Thomas)
- Abbreviated surnames and obvious nicknames are not acceptable
- Exceptions to this rule may only be made upon request to and approval by the club Secretary.